<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1076861972560269962?origin\x3dhttp://pureloverboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Backpacking Trip To Ku Kup ,
This Is What I Got , The Rest Is Private .





The Above Pictures Of Ku Kup Jetty Look Grand Right?
Look At Those Below , This Is What Will Happen If Government Is Corrupted !
Its 1/10 Of What Should Be Build , Its All Up 2 Years Ago , And Its Still The Same Today !
They Are Left This Way Due To Insufficent Fundings To Continue With Project ,
I Got All This Information From My Friends Dad , Who Live's There.









Now Show You My Room , And My Roommates From 2 Days .

The Bed On Top With The Orange/White Bag Is My Bed .




You Guys Wanna Know What firework's You Can Get For 75 Dollars Or 120 Dollars?
Let Me Know , I'll Send You The Videos , My Room Mate Bought A 75 Rm , I Bought A 120 Rm.
They're Spectacular , People Who Live There Are Shouting At The Top Of Their Voice,
I Guess They Never Really Get To See Fireworks Outside Their House Ey?
Come ON , They Aint That Rich , I'm So Bad =X
Well , Its My First Time Lighting Up FireWorks And It Cracks Above My Head , The Excitment Is Indescribable .

Ok , Summary Is , Fuck Up Government , Shopping , firework's , BBQ , Eat !
I Shop For Alot Of Levi's Shirt And Shorts , interested?
Let Me Know !!

crashing at 5:43 PM




Hong Siang


He Has Live 18 Years Of His Life Full Of Up And Downs
His Torturing Life Commence On 09th Oct 1990

I Have A Dark Side ,
And Offers No Remorse Nor Execute For The Most Sinister Act I Ever Did To Anyone , Anywhere
P.S. SHOW ABSOLUTELY NO REMORSE !
♪ friendster url
rise1990@hotmail.com
Single

Web Site Hit Counters



You're the song playing,♥